Monday, August 15, 2011

Cigarettes and Russian Tea


This is part of my final major in Art, unlike painting or a lot of other forms of art I really find it hard to find meaning in my photo's. It's basically what it is, and I sort of resent that about photography - even though I have seen a lot of breathe taking photos that really do appear to have a conscious. I have written an artist statement for this, it includes the coming photographs of Selina as well. I have basically pulled this statement out of my ass (I will post it when the final photographs are displayed), but I'd like to think that one day the photo's I take will have true meaning to them, like so many of the artist's I admire.

1 comment:

Zara Klaer said...

these turned out amazing tay, loveee it x

About Me

My photo
horandizon@hotmail.com

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow hor + izon