Thursday, July 7, 2011

Woodford Limited Successes

After many delayed photo plans in the past week, Georgia and I finally got our shit together and went to Woodford to get some shots. These didn't turn out exactly as planned, after driving around looking for a location for a little longer than expected we stopped at this little church-like building. Actually it probably was a church. The lighting was unkind so we spotted some ladies heading inside for a belly dance lesson of some kind and decided to stay.. Unfortunately, they weren't too happy dancing in front of my camera and I - so I ended up shooting at my house, got some alright shots.. Georgia's boobs are nice and photogenic so I was happy about that, everyone likes a good boob.

1 comment:

booksinmycuppa said...

She is beautiful for sure :)

About Me

My photo
horandizon@hotmail.com

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow hor + izon